Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question that is not covered below please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it to our site!
What types of payment does ICP America accept?
We accept Check, Wire Transfer, Visa, America Express, and MasterCard. We also N30 Terms on approved credit. We do not extend any terms to customers outside of the US.
Is there an International Handling Fee for orders outside of the US?
Yes, there is an International Handling Fee of $85.00 for ALL customers outside of the US.
What is ICP America’s RMA Procedure?
To return product(s), to ICP America, for repair/replacement obtain an RMA number by contacting our RMA Dept. at (877) 293-2000 ext. 107 and request an RMA number. All returned materials must include a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). No returns are accepted without an ICP America RMA number. When requesting an RMA number, please provide the following information: (a) invoice date and invoice number, (b) serial number(s), part number(s), and quantity of the product being returned, and (c) a detailed reason for the return.
Under what conditions can product get returned to ICP America?
1) All non-warranty repairs are net 5 and carry a (30) day parts and labor warranty.
2) Shipping charges related to credit returns are nonrefundable. In regards to Warranty repairs, the customer pays freight to ICP America, and ICP America pays for UPS ground returning the product to the customer. For Non-Warranty repairs, the customer is responsible for freight to and from ICP America. Please use a traceable service for your protection and allow at least (14) business days for processing of any return after our receipt of your product.
3) Integrated systems returned will be subject to a restock fee.
4) Custom products or configurations are nonrefundable.
5) Software is non-returnable.
6) ICP America must receive the product within ten (10) days from the issued date of the RMA; otherwise, the RMA will be closed and our Receiving Department will refuse delivery.
7) DOA (dead on arrival) product may be exchanged within (15) days from the receipt date.
8) Please note additional return conditions stated below, as applicable to your return.
a) Product may be returned to ICP America for credit or exchange within 30 days, and a restocking fee will apply according to the below schedule. All products must be returned in a re-sellable condition. Any missing manuals, cables, etc. will be subject to a minimum 20% restock fee. You will not be contacted if parts are missing from the return. Please ensure to write the assigned RMA number legibly on the outside of the package, and enclose a copy of the original invoice.
b) Restock Fees: 1–15 days 15% restocking fee
16-30 days 25% restocking fee
31 + days Non-returnable
9. Definitions: Products: CPU boards, Chassis, Peripheral cards, HDD, FDD
Parts: DRAM, Chips, manuals, cables, and components
What is ICP America’s Warranty Replacement Policy?
Products proven defective will be repaired or replaced with a product in good working condition; no warranty for physical damage. If ICP America determines replacement is necessary and a replacement product is not available, ICP America will, at its option, replace it with a comparable product. Original warranty period remains in effect, regardless of the returned products being repaired or replaced.
Does ICP America have an Order Cancellation or Reschedule Policy?
In order to reschedule or cancel a scheduled delivery of standard product(s) from ICP America, we must receive a formal written notification (45) days prior to the scheduled ship date. Notification must be received (90) days prior to scheduled ship date from ICP America, to reschedule or cancel custom product(s).
Does ICP America offer Custom Product Services?
Yes, we offer complete design and development services and project management. Contact your Sales manager for more details
What diagnostic software does ICP America use to ensure the quality of their product?
ICP America uses two diagnostic programs to ensure the quality of their product. Eurosoft Pc-Check® and Passmark® Burn-In Test.
Does ICP America offer BIOS modifications?
Yes. Upon request, ICP America can modify the BIOS settings to meet your system requirements.